Welcome to the Athletics Recreation Membership Purchase System has moved here: https://harvard-rec.fas.harvard.edu/recreation/
This site requires you to have a university ID and PIN. If you do not have or have forgotten your university PIN, please click here. If you would like more information about obtaining a PIN, please click here.
If you are an alumni or you do not wish to obtain a university PIN, please contact Harvard Athletic Ticket Office at 617-495-2211.
(Below information only current as of Sept 15, 2008. This page has been kept active for users with old book marks)
Towel service is available at the Malkin Athletic Center, Blodgett Pool, Ellen and Melvin Gordon Conditioning Center, and Hemenway Gymnasium.
$80 Full Year Towel Service
** Per visit towel service is available at the Malkin Athletic Center and Hemenway Gym ONLY, for a cost of $2 per visit.
TOWEL SERVICE CARD (effective Monday September 15, 2008)
Once you have purchased towel service you MUST obtain your towel service card which can be picked up at either Hemenway Gymnasium or The Malkin Athletic Center. The following is the Towel Service Card Policy:
* Members must present a towel card AND the ID must swipe "Admit with Towel" to receive a towel.
* There is a $2 Replacement fee for lost or stolen cards. (Payable only @ Hemenway/MAC)
* Use of the towel service card allows access to ONE towel at a time.
* If you DO NOT have your towel ID card and would like to still rent a towel you will have to pay the daily fee of $2.
* No Refunds for lost or stolen cards or towels!
* If you DO NOT return a towel you will not receive a towel card & will have to pay the replacement fee ($2) for a new card.
How to buy towel service:
1) Online for HUID holders (buy towel and/or membership by clicking here)
2) In person at the Harvard Athletic Ticket Office in the Murr Center (65 North Harvard Street Boston, MA)
Once you have purchased your towel service it will be applied to your HUID or membership card immediately.
Transient (per visit use)
Transient Locker Service is FREE at the following facilities:
Malkin Athletic Center
* No items may be left overnight. Locks will be cut if items are left overnight in the day lockers.
** Members must provide their own locks
Available only at Malkin Athletic Center and Blodgett Pool
Purchase Blodgett Pool overnight lockers at the Murr Center Ticket Office open from 9-5 M-F.
Malkin Athletic Center:
Locker rentals may become available at the end of January if fall renters do not renew.
*Overnight lockers may not be used unless rented; locks will be cut and items bagged.
Purchase Malkin Athletic Center overnight lockers at the Malkin Athletic Center front desk during operating hours.