CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - The Harvard men's basketball team has won five straight games and is off to a 9-1 start, matching the program's best record through 10 games under head coach Tommy Amaker. Other early successes from this season include;
- Receiving votes in both the AP Top 25 and USA Today Coaches Poll.
- Winning the Great Alaska Shootout.
- Going 3-0 at home to extend the team's Lavietes Pavilion win streak to 14 games.
- Defeating Holy Cross at TD Garden to begin the year.
- Earning a win over a BCS Conference opponent for a seventh straight year.
- Wesley Saunders receiving two Ivy League Player of the Week awards.
- Laurent Rivard becoming the school's career leader in three-pointers.
- Kyle Casey and Laurent Rivard both scoring their 1,000th career point vs. Green Bay.
With the Crimson in the midst of a two-week break for final exams, get caught up on all that has been happening with some of the recent media coverage below.