Men's Basketball Season Tickets On Sale Now!
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Season tickets for the 2013-14 Harvard men's basketball campaign are on sale now through GoCrimson.com/tickets, Department of Athletics officials announced Monday.
Tickets are priced at $280 for adults, $260 for Harvard faculty and staff, and $120 for student and kids 12 and under. Benefits of purchasing season tickets include;
- Savings off game-day ticket prices.
- Opportunity to purchase $100 winter parking pass; valid for all winter home games, including men's & women's basketball and men's & women's hockey.
- Priority to purchase NCAA men's basketball tournament tickets.
- Priority to purchase Harvard vs. Holy Cross tickets at the TD Garden.
- Two FREE tickets to the Harvard vs. Penn football game on November 16.
- Refer a new season ticket holder and receive a FREE Harvard Athletics jacket ($70 value!).
Harvard will be returning to the court in 2013-14 in search of a fourth straight Ivy League championship and a third straight trip to the NCAA Tournament. The Crimson made history last year with an upset of third-seeded New Mexico to reach the tournament's third round, and this year will be looking to solidify its position as one of the top teams in the country.
A staple of the team's success has been the unwavering support of its fans, which has led to a 38-2 record at Lavietes Pavilion over the last three years with 14 sell out crowds. Single game tickets are set to go on sale Sept. 4. To purchase your season tickets today, or to learn more about the season ticket holder benefits, click here.