Season Tickets On Sale for Women's Basketball
Lavietes Pavilion has seen the Crimson win 14 straight contests, dating back to 2012 (photo courtesy Gil Talbot).
Purchase Your Season Tickets Today!
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Season tickets for the 2013-14 Harvard women's basketball campaign are on sale now through GoCrimson.com/tickets, Department of Athletics officials announced Monday.
Tickets are priced at $100 for adults, Harvard faculty and staff, and students, while kids 12 and under are free. Benefits of purchasing season tickets include;
• Savings off game-day ticket prices.
• Opportunity to purchase $100 winter parking pass; valid for all winter home games, including men's & women's hockey and men's & women's basketball. Only available for winter season ticket holders!
• Two FREE tickets to the Harvard vs. Penn football game on November 16th.
• A season ticket holder will be featured during each home game as "Season Ticket Holder of the Game."
• Refer a new season ticket holder and receive a FREE Harvard Athletics facket ($70 value!).
The Crimson is coming off of back-to-back NIT second-round appearances and returns a wealth of talent to the 2013-14 roster. Harvard's leading scorer Chrstine Clark (15.6 ppg) is back for her senior season and the 2012-13 Ivy League Rookie of the Year, Temi Fagbenle, will look to improve off of her stellar first year in Cambridge when she averaged 12.3 points and 7.7 rebounds per contest.
Harvard will play each of the seven other Ivy League schools at Lavietes Pavilion, as part of the annual 14-game tournament, as well as tentatively scheduled contests against non-conference opponents Boston University, North Dakota State, Florida International and Hofstra. The Crimson is looking to improve its 14-game home winning streak, which dates back to Feb. 11, 2012.