CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard baseball team (8-4) continues its road trip, traveling to Penn (10-4) for the beginning of Ivy League play. The series begins with a doubleheader, Saturday at 11:30 a.m., followed by a noon game on Sunday. All three games of the series will be broadcast on ESPN+.
How to Follow:
Live Stats – PennAthletics
Twitter - @HarvardBaseball
Instagram - @HarvardBaseball
What to Know:
- The Crimson leads the all-time series against the Quakers, 117-73-1.
- Harvard enters the weekend games with a three-game winning streak at the Snowbird Classic in Port Charlotte, Florida.
- Senior Patrick McColl ranks third in the country with a .500 batting average in 52 at-bats. The senior also has had back-to-back games with four hits.
- Junior Kieran Shaw is a perfect five-for-five in save opportunities. Through 6.1 innings, Shaw has registered eight strikeouts.
- Junior Jake Suddleson has continued his hot start as the team's cleanup hitter with a .378 batting average and a team-leading 15 RBIs.
- Sophomore Enzo Stefanoni has pitched 15 innings, with an impressive 0.60 ERA coming in out of the bullpen.
Harvard returns to Cambridge for its home opener against Holy Cross on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m.