CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Season tickets for the 2018 season of Harvard football are now on sale for the five home games to be played at Harvard Stadium.
To receive early access and a discounted rate to purchase tickets to the 135th playing of The Game between Harvard and Yale at Fenway Park, fans should renew or purchase their season tickets prior to Saturday, March 31. Harvard-Yale tickets will go on sale in April and this is the best way to secure your opportunity to purchase seats for the historic matchup. To receive information as it becomes available for Harvard-Yale at Fenway Park, please fill out the form HERE.
Harvard will host San Diego, Rhode Island, Holy Cross, Princeton and Columbia at Harvard Stadium this fall. To view the complete 2018 season, click HERE.
Exclusive benefits of your 2018 football season tickets include:
• Harvard-Yale Ticket Benefits: If you renew or purchase your season tickets before March 31, you will be granted early access to Harvard-Yale tickets before the general public, as well as a ticket discount, available exclusively to season ticket holders!
• Save over 25% off the game day prices
• Season Parking Pass in Gate 16: Save $20 off the game day parking price by purchasing a season parking pass for $80. Looking to park in a different location for football games this season? Visit Gocrimson.com/support to view the giving levels to make a donation.
• Flexible Tickets: Can't make it to a game? Exchange your season tickets to the game you cannot attend for extra seats at another 2018 Harvard Football home game (excluding the game at Fenway). Unused tickets can also be donated to the Crimson Cares Program. Crimson Cares is designed to share the experience of Harvard Athletics by donating tickets to members of the community. Tickets will be donated to military bases, community groups or any other specific group that you would like to benefit. For more information about Crimson Cares, please contact John Rivers at email@example.com.
• Special Edition Tickets: Season ticket holders receive specially printed ticket stock (up to a certain point). A great souvenir!