CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard men's tennis team will host Chowder Fest, Nov. 8-10, to conclude its fall campaign. The Crimson will see action against strong competitors from Boston University, California, Cornell, Indiana and Virginia Tech during the tournament.
Harvard's Schedule of Play
Friday, Nov. 8
Doubles action will begin at 3 p.m.
Singles action will begin at 4 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 9
Singles action will begin at 1 p.m.
Doubles action will begin at 4 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 10
How to Follow
Friday: Court 1 | Court 2 | Court 3 | Court 4 | Court 5 | Court 6
Saturday: Court 1 | Court 2 | Court 3 | Court 4 | Court 5 | Court 6
Sunday: Court 1 | Court 2 | Court 3 | Court 4 | Court 5 | Court 6
What to Know
- First-years Ronan Jachuck and Henry von der Schulenburg are coming off a successful ITA Northeast Regional Championship run, having advanced to the semifinal and quarterfinal rounds, respectively.
- At the Ivy Plus Tournament, Sept. 20-22, sophomore Harris Walker won the Nassau flight, defeating Austen Huang of Columbia in straight sets, 6-3, 6-3 in the finals.
- At the 2018 Chowder Fest, the doubles pairing of Brian Shi and Logan Weber went undefeated in play.
- The Crimson will face opponents from Boston University, Cal, Cornell and Indiana for the second time during the fall season.
- During the spring season, Harvard will compete in dual matches against Boston University and Cornell.
The Crimson will kick off its spring season with matches in West Point, N.Y. against Purdue and Army on Jan. 19.