CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Harvard men's volleyball preps for a big EIVA weekend, welcoming Penn State to the MAC on Friday, March 29 at 7 p.m. and Saint Francis (Pa.) on Saturday, March 30 at 4 p.m.
What to Know
- Harvard enters the match 5-3 in the EIVA and fourth in the conference, while Penn State is third in the league at 6-2 with Saint Francis in fifth at 5-3.
- Outside hitter Eric Li leads all EIVA first years with 2.92 kills per set. He sits seventh in the conference in the category and is 10th with a .267 hitting percentage.
- Matthew Ctvrtlik is coming off a week with 80 assists in seven sets and sits third in the EIVA with 8.85 assists per set. Ctvrtlik is also sixth in the conference with 1.90 digs per set.
- First-year Jason Shen is third in the conference with 2.08 digs per set. He's one of three players this year in the EIVA with more than two digs per set.
- First-year Campbell Schoenfeld came off an incredibly strong week, totaling 29 kills and a .301 hitting percentage against Barton and Mount Olive.
Harvard hits the road for the last time in the regular season, traveling to Princeton on Friday, April 5 at 7 p.m. and NJIT on Saturday, April 6 at 6 p.m.