CAMBRIDGE, Mass.- The Harvard men's water polo team travels to Princeton, N.J. to take part in the Princeton Invite Sept.8-9. The No. 9 Crimson will face No. 18 George Washington at 1:45 p.m. at Denunzio Pool before taking on Navy and Fordham the following day.
How to Follow
Broadcast: Not available
Live Stats: Not available
Where: Denunzio Pool, Princeton, N.J.
What to Know
- Harvard recently jumped to No.9 in the CWPA national poll and is currently 2-2 on the season.
- Senior goalkeeper, Anthony Ridgley leads the Crimson with seven saves.
- Freshman Noah Hodge recorded a season-high six saves against No. 8 Pepperdine.
- Sophomore Dennis Blyashov netted 10 goals during the Bruno Classic.
- Harvard leads George Washington 16-7 in the all-time series.
- The Crimson has won four of the past five matchups against Navy.
- The Crimson has won the last nine face-offs with Fordham, and leads the all-time series 31-14.
The Crimson will make the first of two scheduled trips to the west coast for UC-Davis' Aggie Round Up Sept. 15-16. While there, the Crimson will have a rematch against No. 11 UC Davis before competing against No. 3 California.