CAMBRIDGE, Mass.- The No. 10 Harvard men's water polo team, coming off a 2-1 weekend, is set to host the annual Harvard Invite. Competition for the Crimson kicks off Friday, Oct. 12 at 7 p.m. against Claremont-Mudd-Scripps. Harvard continues play into Saturday facing Bucknell at 3:30 p.m. and concludes the tournament Sunday with Wagner at 3:30 p.m. All contests throughout the tournament will be broadcasted on ESPN+.
How to Follow
What To Know
- The Crimson are 11-4 overall and 5-1 in conference play.
- Junior Austin Sechrest leads the team with 46 goals.
- First-year Michael Sonsini leads the team with 20 assists.
- Harvard leads in all times series 4-0 to Wagner
- Senior Nathan Ondracek has scored at least one goal in the past ten games.
The Crimson travels to California for the second time this season to take part in the Julian Fraser Memorial Oct.19-21.