CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard men's water polo team will travel to Princeton, N.J. to take part in the Princeton Invite, Sept. 14-15. The No. 12 Crimson will face No. 9 UC San Diego at 4:45 p.m. on the 14th and Navy and Fordham at 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. on the 15th, respectively.
How to Follow
Where: Denunzio Pool, Princeton, N.J.
What to Know
- Harvard is currently 2-0 on the season after defeating both Cal Lutheran and McKendree at the Bruno Classic on Sept. 8.
- Sophomore Noah Hodge led the Crimson with ten saves on the day.
- Junior Dennis Blyashov and sophomore Alex Tsotadze scored eight goals between both contests.
- The series between Harvard and UC San Diego is tied 1-1, with Harvard winning the last match, 12-10, in 2016.
- The Crimson has won the last three matchups against Navy and the last ten matchups against Fordham.
The Crimson will travel to Lewisburg, Pa. for the Bucknell Invite Sept. 21-22. There, Harvard will see action against No. 15 George Washington, John Hopkins, Mercyhurst and Salem International.