CAMRBIDGE, Mass. – The No. 12 Harvard men's water polo team will hit the road this weekend for conference matches in New Jersey and New York. The Crimson will first face No. 18 Princeton on Saturday at 12 p.m. before heading to No. 17 St. Francis (N.Y.) and Iona for matches at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Sunday respectively.
What to Know
- Senior captain Charlie Owens has 21 goals and first-year Alexandru Bucur has 21 assists to lead the team.
- Sophomore Noah Hodge has tallied 67 saves so far this season.
- Harvard is currently undefeated with a 9-0 record and is one win away from tying the longest win streak in program history.
- The Crimson will face Princeton for the first time since the NWPC Conference Championships last season.
- Harvard has won the last four matchups against St. Francis (N.Y.) and leads the all-time series against Iona 40-19.
Harvard will continue conference play with matches on Oct. 12 against Brown and Oct. 13 against MIT.