CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Harvard track and field returns to the track for a pair of meets this weekend as it hosts the Harvard Multi Meet on Friday, January 11 at 11 a.m. and the Beantown Challenge on Saturday, January 12 at 11 a.m.
What to Know
- 10 schools will be competing in the Multi Meet and 10 will be competing in the Beantown Challenge
- Myles Marshall is the top seed in the men's 500m, entering with a seed time of 1:01.79.
- Harvard's men's 4x440m relay team enters as the top seed with a time of 3:12.50.
- Donagh Mahon is the top seed in the men's high jump while Erick Duffy is the top seed in the pole vault.
- Olivia Okoli is the top seed in the women's 60m dash, leading five other Crimson runners in the top seven seeds.
- Okoli is also the No. 1 seed in the women's 200m dash, leading Kelisa Cain and DaLoria Boone who are the second and third seeds.
- Alana Carroll is the top seed in the women's pole vault, entering with a mark of 4.12m.
The Crimson are splitting up for the Clemson Invite and BU Multi Team Meet on Friday, Jan. 18 and Saturday, Jan. 19.