CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Harvard outdoor track and field splits for the weekend, attending the Texas Relays on March 28-30, Raleigh Relays on March 29-30 and the UMass Lowell Invitational on March 30. The Texas Relays will be shown on the Longhorn Network while the Raleigh Relays will be shown on the ACC Network.
What to Know
- The sprinters, hurdlers and field athletes will be attending the Texas Relays from March 28-30.
- The distance team will be at the Raleigh Relays on March 29-30.
- Last week, Harvard won four events at the Victor Lopez Invitational, including the men's discus, women's 100m dash, men's 400m hurdles and men's high jump.
- The Crimson finished in the top three in 12 events last weekend, with a notable 1-2-3 sweep in the women's 100m dash. Ngozi Musa and Olivia Okoli, who finished 2-3 in the 100m, will both be competing in the women's 100m dash at the Texas Relays.
- Winning the discus at the Victor Lopez Invitational was Samuel Welsh, with a mark of 56.57m (185-7). He will be competing at the Texas Relays in the discus this weekend.
- Indoor Ivy Heps champion, Kieran Tuntivate, is scheduled to compete in the men's 10,000m at the Raleigh Relays.
Harvard is off for two weeks before heading down to New Haven for the Harvard/Yale trials on April 13 in prep for Oxford/Cambridge this June.