(photo credit Gil Talbot)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's hockey team is set to travel to Quinnipiac and Princeton this weekend for a pair of ECAC Hockey contests. On Friday, the Crimson will go head-to-head with the Bobcats at 6 p.m. and will turnaround for a matchup with the Tigers on Saturday at 3 p.m.
How to Follow
Broadcast: at Quinnipiac (ESPN+)
Quinnipiac International Portal
at Princeton (ESPN+)
Princeton International Portal
Live Stats: at Quinnipiac | at Princeton
Game Notes: Harvard | Quinnipiac
Admission: Quinnipiac Tickets | Princeton: FREE
What to Know
- Lindsay Reed now leads all NCAA Division I players with a .974 save percentage.
- Lindsay Reed was named ECAC Hockey Rookie of the Week following a weekend where she made 49 saves against No. 9/9 Colgate.
- First-years Dominique Petrie and Anne Bloomer lead the team with two goals apiece.
- Harvard owns an 18-7-3 record against Quinnipiac and each of the last six meetings has been decided by one goal or less.
- Harvard leads the all-time series with Princeton 47-34-4, having swept the Tigers by scores of 3-2 and 4-1 last season.
The Crimson will break until Tuesday, Nov. 20 when it returns to the Bright-Landry Hockey Center for a clash with Holy Cross. Later that week, Harvard will head north to take on No. 1/1 Wisconsin on back-to-back nights, Nov. 23-24, at LaBahn Arena.