(photo credit Gil Talbot)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – After lighting up the Bright-Landry Hockey Center with a 7-3 win over Holy Cross on Tuesday night, the Harvard women's hockey team is set to make a quick turnaround, heading to No. 1/1 Wisconsin for a pair of contests on Friday and Saturday. Puck drop is set for 7 p.m. CT on Friday and 8 p.m. CT on Saturday. Both games will be streamed on the Big Ten Network Plus (BTN Plus) and FloHockey. Currently, Friday's matchup at LaBahn Arena is sold out. Limited tickets are still available for Saturday's game.
How to Follow
Broadcast: Friday (BTN Plus) | Friday (FloHockey)
Saturday (BTN Plus) | Saturday (FloHockey)
Live Stats: Friday | Saturday
Game Notes: Harvard | Wisconsin
Admission: Friday: SOLD OUT | Saturday Tickets
What to Know
- Harvard's scoring outburst on Tuesday propelled Becca Gilmore and Kat Hughes to the top of the team with six points apiece.
- 15 of 19 skaters have notched one point or more during the 2018-19 season.
- Six different players posted multi-point efforts in Tuesday's 7-3 win over Holy Cross.
- The last time Wisconsin and Harvard met was the 2014 NCAA Tournament Quarterfinals at LaBahn Arena.
- The last time Harvard defeated a No. 1 ranked team was in 2015 when the Crimson topped No. 1/1 Boston College for the Beanpot title at the Bright-Landry Hockey Center.
Harvard will return to the comforts of the Bright-Landry Hockey Center for three of the final four games of the 2018 calendar year. The Crimson will face Rensselaer and Union on Nov. 30 and Dec. 1, followed by Maine on Dec. 7. Harvard will conclude play before final exams with a quick road trip to New Hampshire on Dec. 8.