(photo credit Gil Talbot)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – After almost a full calendar month off, the Harvard women's hockey team will return to competition, facing No. 6/6 Princeton and Quinnipiac this weekend at the Bright-Landry Hockey Center. Puck drop is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 4 and 3 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 5 with both contests being broadcast on ESPN+. Additionally, Friday's matchup will be available on NESN.
How to Follow
Broadcast: vs. Princeton | vs. Quinnipiac | International Portal
Live Stats: vs. Princeton | vs. Quinnipiac
Game Notes: Harvard | Princeton | Quinnipiac
Admission: Princeton Tickets | Quinnipiac Tickets
What to Know
- Princeton currently ranks first in the ECAC with an 8-0-2 conference record, however Harvard holds a 47-34-5 advantage all time and held the Tigers to a 2-2 tie earlier this season.
- Harvard owns an 18-8-3 all-time record against Quinnipiac but is looking for its first win since 2015. Six of seven games since 2015 have been one-goal contests while the seventh match was a tie.
- Kat Hughes, Lexie Laing and Kristin Della Rovere lead the Crimson with nine points apiece this season.
- Lindsay Reed recently returned from USA Hockey's Women's Winter Training Camp and Dominique Petrie is headed to Obihiro, Japan as captain of the U.S. Under-18 National Team for the 2019 IIHF Under-18 Women's World Championship.
- Nine different players recorded multi-point outings during the first half of the season led by Lexie Laing's four-point night against Holy Cross.
Harvard will hit the road for a single game at Dartmouth next Friday, Jan. 11. Game time is set for 6 p.m. at Thompson Arena.