(photo credit Gil Talbot)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's hockey team (11-13-3, 9-9-2 ECAC Hockey) is set to close out the regular season this weekend at Brown and Yale. The Crimson will face off against Brown on Friday at 6 p.m. and will turnaround for an afternoon contest at 3 p.m. on Saturday against the Bulldogs. Both games will be broadcast on ESPN+. While Harvard has already clinched a spot in the playoffs, seeding is still up for grabs this weekend, so the final pair of games carry postseason importance.
How to Follow
Broadcast: at Brown | at Yale | International Portal (Brown) | International Portal (Yale)
Live Stats: at Brown | at Yale
Admission: FREE (Brown) | Tickets (Yale)
What to Know
- Harvard looks to secure a season sweep of both Brown and Yale this weekend, having topped the pair 4-0 and 5-2 respectively earlier this month.
- Lindsay Reed has made 45 saves or more in four of her last five outings. She ranks first in NCAA Division I with a .945 save percentage and top-15 with a 2.00 goals against average.
- Kristin Della Rovere has scored a goal in each of the last five games.
- Lexie Laing is 14 points away from the century mark. She scored five points in the last Brown/Yale series.
- Harvard could finish anywhere from fifth to eighth in the conference, setting it up to hit the road to Princeton, Cornell, Clarkson or Colgate for the opening round of playoffs.
Pending outcomes of this weekend, the Crimson will await its fate for postseason play. Opening round games are scheduled for March 1-3 on campus sites.