CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's hockey team (3-0-0, 3-0-0 ECAC Hockey) will look to maintain its top spot in the ECAC Hockey standings with contests at No. 7/7 Princeton (4-1-0, 2-1-0 ECAC Hockey) and Quinnipiac (4-4-1, 0-3-0 ECAC Hockey) this weekend. Additionally, Harvard is one of three remaining teams in the nation that has not incurred a loss this season.
How to Follow
Live Stream (U.S.): at Princeton | at Quinnipiac
Live Stream (International): at Princeton | at Quinnipiac
Live Stats: at Princeton | at Quinnipiac
Game Notes: Harvard | Princeton | Quinnipiac
What to Know
- The Crimson is 3-0-0 to open the season for the first time since the 2012-13 campaign.
- Ali Peper leads the nation averaging 1.67 assists per game.
- Harvard has the No. 1 scoring offense in the NCAA, putting up 5.33 goals per game.
- Harvard has the No. 2 power-play in the country – converting on 33.3 percent of opportunities.
- Beth Larcom ranks No. 4 in the nation with a 1.00 goals against average.
At the Helm
One of the most well-known coaches in college hockey, Katey Stone, enters her 25th season as The Landry Family Head Coach for Harvard Women's Ice Hockey. Throughout her storied career, Stone has coached 13 Olympians, 24 All-America selections, six Patty Kazmaier winners and has accumulated a 476-239-53 overall record, prior to the 2019-20 season.
The Crimson will take a 10-day hiatus before beginning a non-conference stretch of games. On Tuesday, Nov. 19, Harvard will face Boston University for a 2019 Beanpot title rematch and will look to redeem the 3-2 OT loss from February. The game will be played at Walter Brown Arena and is scheduled for 7 p.m. puck drop.