CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – After a 7-1 rout of No. 9/9 Boston College earlier this week, the Harvard women's hockey team will return to conference play, hosting Union and Rensselaer this Friday and Saturday. Friday's 6 p.m. matchup against the Dutchwomen will be broadcast on both ESPN+ and NESNplus while Saturday's 3 p.m. tilt will be available on ESPN+.
What to Know
- Kristin Della Rovere ranks second in the nation in goals per game, averaging a score a game. She has tallied three consecutive game-winning goals for the Crimson and posted two multi-goal efforts in December.
- Dominique Petrie lead the nation with eight points in the month of December.
- Harvard is on a three-game winning streak and earned its second top-10 victory of the season with a 7-1 rout of No. 9/9 Boston College on Tuesday.
- Senior captain Kat Hughes has 76 career points on 31 goals and 45 assists. The marks currently slot her t-38th in program history in points and assists and t-35th in goals.
- Katey Stone has laid claim to 484 wins in her 24-plus seasons.
At the Helm
One of the most well-known coaches in college hockey, Katey Stone, enters her 25th season as The Landry Family Head Coach for Harvard Women's Ice Hockey. Throughout her storied career, Stone has coached 13 Olympians, 24 All-America selections, six Patty Kazmaier winners and has accumulated a 476-239-53 overall record, prior to the 2019-20 season.
Harvard will remain at home next weekend, welcoming Quinnipiac and Princeton to the Bright-Landry Hockey Center.