CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – No. 10/RV Harvard women's hockey (10-7-1, 9-3-1 ECAC Hockey) heads to St. Lawrence (9-9-5, 4-5-2 ECAC Hockey) and No. 7/7 Clarkson (16-4-4, 7-3-2 ECAC Hockey) this weekend, Jan. 24-25. Puck drop is scheduled for 4 p.m. at Appleton Arena on Friday and 3 p.m. at Cheel Arena on Saturday. Both games will be broadcast on ESPN+ as well as ECAC Hockey's international portal.
How to Follow
Live Stream: at St. Lawrence | at Clarkson | International Feed
Live Stats: at St. Lawrence | at Clarkson
Game Notes: Harvard | St. Lawrence | Clarkson
Tickets: St. Lawrence (Free Admission) | Clarkson
What to Know
- Harvard is 6-3-0 on the road this season.
- The Crimson is tied for second in ECAC Hockey with Princeton.
- Harvard has not beaten Clarkson since 2013.
- Last season, Harvard scored four unanswered goals to beat St. Lawrence 4-2.
- Dominique Petrie ranks in the top-10 in the nation in points per game with 27 points in 18 games (1.50) and is one of just three ECAC Hockey players in the top-10.
At the Helm
One of the most well-known coaches in college hockey, Katey Stone, enters her 25th season as The Landry Family Head Coach for Harvard Women's Ice Hockey. Throughout her storied career, Stone has coached 13 Olympians, 24 All-America selections, six Patty Kazmaier winners and has accumulated a 476-239-53 overall record, prior to the 2019-20 season.
Harvard is set to welcome Dartmouth for a standalone game next Friday, Jan. 31. Following that contest, the Crimson will prepare for the opening round of the 2020 Beanpot Tournament on Feb. 4 at 5 p.m. against No. 3/3 Northeastern.