CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's rugby team begins its home campaign at Mignone Field against Army West Point on Saturday, Sept. 8. The game is set to begin at 1 p.m. and will be broadcast on ESPN+. Admission is free for all fans.
What to Know
- The Crimson knocked off the reigning three-time national champions Quinnipiac last week, 32-19, starting the season 1-0.
- Freshmen Sofie Fella and Cassidy Bargell started their collegiate careers strong, both scoring tries against Quinnipiac.
- The Crimson used a run of 17 unanswered points to take the lead against Quinnipiac.
- Harvard last opposed Army in 15s play in 2017, resulting in a 24-12 win.
- The Crimson will make its broadcast debut on ESPN+.
At the Helm
Mel Denham returns for her second season with the women's rugby team. In her inaugural season, she posted a 21-14-1 record across the 15s and 7s seasons.
Harvard will have a week off then return to action on the road Saturday, September 22 against Dartmouth at 11:30 a.m. The game will be streamed on ESPN+.