WEST POINT, N.Y.- The Harvard women's rugby team (1-0) will continue its road trip in New York this Saturday, Sept. 7, against Army West Point. The game is set to kickoff at noon with broadast information to be announced at a later date.
How to Follow
Broadcast- vs. Army West Point- TBD
What to Know
- The Crimson started off strong, beating Quinnipiac in its first game of the year 57-10.
- Sofie Fella and Arianna Romero each had a game high two tries.
- Brogan Mior scored her first career try for the Crimson.
- The Crimson beat Army in its home opener for 15s last season 28-12.
- Harvard is 2-0-1 against Army in 15s since head coach Mel Denham took over, including a win in the 2017-18 NIRA Quarterfinals 24-12.
At The Helm
Mel Denham returns for her third season as the coach of the Crimson. She is coming off a school best 19-5 record across 15s and 7s with an Ivy tournament title, a bronze metal finish at USA Rugby 7s nationals and an appearance in the NIRA national championship game.
Harvard will return to Cambridge for its home opener on Saturday Sept. 21 at 11 a.m. to face Dartmouth and make its first ESPN+ appearance of the year.