SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio- After back to back wins, the Crimson (3-1) travels to Ohio to face Notre Dame College (0-3) in its third road contest of the season on Saturday, Oct. 12 at 11 AM.
What to Know
- Harvard faced Notre Dame last season for the first time in history and defeated the Falcons 43-12.
- The Crimson is coming off back to back wins at home against Ivy rival Dartmouth and Quinnipiac.
- In last week's win against Quinnipiac, senior Erica Jarrell, Delia Hellander, sophomore Cassidy Bargell and junior Arianna Romero had a game high two tries each.
- First-year Brogan Mior leads the team with 37 points on the season.
- Bargell and Romero are tied for the team lead in tries with four.
At the Helm
Mel Denham returns for her third season with the Crimson. She is coming off a school best 19-5 record between 15s and 7s with an Ivy Tournament title, a bronze metal finish at USA rugby 7s nationals, and an appearance in the NIRA national championship.
The Crimson will hit the road for its final game of the regular season against Brown on Saturday, Oct. 19 at 11 AM.