PROVIDENCE, R.I.- The Crimson (4-1) looks to end on a high note with a four-game win streak as it travels to Brown (4-2) for its final game of the regular season. The game is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 19 at 11 a.m.
What to Know
- Harvard is coming off a week where everything went its way in a 105-0 win over Notre Dame College.
- 21 different players have contributed to the score book for the Crimson this season.
- Arianna Romero leads the team in tries with six and 32 total points.
- First-year Brogan Mior leads the team in point scoring with 50: four tries and 15 conversions.
- Milan Roberts has been consistent from the conversion line this season with 11 while also contributing two tries.
- The Crimson has won three consecutive games against Brown in 15s play, including last year's win 76-7.
At the Helm
Mel Denham returns for her third season as the coach of the Crimson. She is coming off a school best 19-5 record across 15s and 7s with an Ivy tournament title, a bronze medal finish at USA Rugby 7s nationals and an appearance in the NIRA national championship game.
The Crimson will host rival Dartmouth in the Ivy League championship game on Saturday, Oct. 26 at 11 a.m. The game is set to be broadcast on ESPN+.