CAMBRIDGE, Mass.- Women's Rugby (5-2) will meet Dartmouth (3-2) for the third time this season in the NIRA semifinals on Saturday, Nov. 9 at 12 p.m.
What to Know
- Harvard is coming into this matchup ranked second in the NIRA playoffs.
- The Crimson and the Big Green have split the series this season at 1-1.
- Harvard is 1-1 in NIRA semifinal matchups, defeating Quinnipiac last year, 47-8.
- Junior Arianna Romero leads the team in tries with seven and totals 37 points on the season.
- First-year Brogan Mior leads the team in point scoring with 64 and has had a point in each game she has appeared in this season.
- 22 different players have contributed to the score book this season for Harvard.
At the Helm
Mel Denham returns for her third season with the Crimson. She is coming off a school best 19-5 record between 15s and 7s with an Ivy Tournament title, a bronze medal finish at USA rugby 7s nationals, and an appearance in the NIRA national championship.
The NIRA National Championships will be held at Mignone Field in Cambridge on Sunday, Nov. 17. If the Crimson win it will face the winner of Army vs. Quinnipiac at 2 p.m. That game is set to be broadcast on ESPN+.