CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's tennis team (6-3) prepares to face No. 19 Syracuse (4-4) on the road, Sunday at 11 a.m. The match will be broadcast on ACC Network Extra.
How to Follow:
Watch - ACC Network Extra
Twitter - @HarvardWTennis
What to Know:
- Harvard leads the all-time series against Syracuse, 12-3.
- The Crimson have had much success in doubles play, sporting a .783 win percentage this season.
- The pairing of first-year Jenna Friedel and first-year Rachel Lim is 5-1 in doubles play, while the duo of senior Erica Oosterhout and junior Natasha Gonzalez is 4-1.
- Gonzalez leads the team in singles wins with seven wins, while Friedel follows close behind with six.
- Oosterhout currently sits at No. 75 in the Intercollegiate Tennis Association's National Singles Rankings.
The Crimson returns to the Murr Center Courts for the first time since Feb. 3 when the team takes on Boston University and Southern New Hampshire in a double-header on Feb. 23 at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. Both matches will be broadcast on ESPN3.