CAMBRIDGE, Mass.– The Harvard women's tennis team (8-4) returns from a week hiatus for a Sunday matinee against St. John's (5-3) at 11 a.m., at the Murr Center Courts. The match will be broadcast on ESPN3.
How to Follow:
Watch – ESPN3
Twitter - @HarvardWTennis
Instagram - @HarvardWTennis
What to Know:
- This is the second meeting between the two programs, with the first one coming two seasons ago when Harvard defeated St. John's, 6-1, at the Murr Center Courts (Jan. 26, 2017).
- The Crimson last played on Feb. 23, when it took down both Boston University and Southern New Hampshire in a doubleheader.
- First-year Chelsea Williams is coming off a strong performance in the team's last matchups against Boston University and Southern New Hampshire, picking up four total wins on the day (two singles, two doubles).
- The Crimson has had success in doubles play, sporting a .759 winning percentage in the spring season.
- In singles play, junior Natasha Gonzalez leads the way with eight wins.
The team will prepare for a busy spring break, where it will play five matches in 11 days, beginning with Southern University on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m.