CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's tennis team (12-5, 0-0 Ivy) will play host to Dartmouth (3-11, 0-0 Ivy) Saturday at 2 p.m. The teams will decide whether to play inside at the Murr Center Courts or outside at the Beren Tennis Center on the day of the match. If inside, the match will be broadcast on ESPN+.
How to Follow:
Watch – ESPN+ (Pending Match Location)
Twitter - @HarvardWTennis
Instagram – @HarvardWTennis
What to Know:
- The Crimson enter with a four-match win streak, as well as wins in six of its last seven matches.
- Harvard leads the all-time series against Dartmouth, 33-12, and have won the last two matches between the two programs.
- First-year Rachel Lim is also riding a hot streak as she has won her last five matches singles matches.
- First-year Rachel Eason has earned the clinching point in back-to-back matches.
- Junior Natasha Gonzalez has continued her winning ways for the Crimson, leading the team with 11 wins in singles play.
Harvard continues its six-match homestand next weekend, hosting Penn on Saturday, April 6, and Princeton on Sunday,April 7. Matches will be played the Beren Tennis Center or the Murr Center Courts.