CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Harvard women's tennis team (13-5, 1-0 Ivy) looks to extend its five-match win streak, playing host to Penn (11-4, 0-1 Ivy) on Saturday, April 6, at 1 p.m. The Crimson will then welcome Princeton (12-4, 1-0 Ivy) on Sunday, April 7, at 1 p.m. Both matches will be at either the Murr Center Courts or Beren Tennis Center, depending on the weather.
How to Follow:
Twitter - @HarvardWTennis
Instagram - @harvardwomenstennis
What to Know:
- The Crimson has won seven of its last eight matches which includes a five-match win streak.
- Harvard leads the all-time series against Penn, 30-12, and Princeton, 25-19.
- As the No. 1 doubles pairing, senior Erica Oosterhout and junior Natasha Gonzalez have been rolling, with a team-leading 8-3 record together.
- In singles play, Gonzalez leads the team with 11 wins, including 5-0 as the team's No. 5 player.
- Junior Jenna Friedel currently sits with a seven-match win streak and a 10-1 record overall in the spring season.
The team will close out its home schedule on April 12 when they host rival Yale in a Friday afternoon matchup at 3 p.m.